Saturday 21 August 2010

Sweet in Swallowfield!

As you may know, I am branching out into wedding photography.



The upside to that is that I get to go to weddings... which I love... working with people on one of the happiest days of their lives... which I also love... and if I'm lucky I might even get a piece of cake... which I think everybody knows by now, I LOVE!!

The downside to my decision, however, is that I don't have much in the way of variety to advertise on my website and to show people that I can and will do my absolute best to give them wedding photography that they will love! So, armed with a wedding dress, veil and tiara, I went along to Swallowfield in Berkshire with the absolutely beautiful and gorgeously sweet Jessica! She was a dream come true!!



Apart from needing a couple of pins for the dress, we were able to start shooting straight away and, with no previous modelling experience, Jessica was as natural and as lovely as I could possibly wish for! She was amazing!! She needed very little direction, she never complained, she was sweet and happy and laughing... perfect!



What a star!! Thank you Jessica, and I really can't wait for next time! Thanks too to Kathryn and Holly for your help, and see you on Friday for the bike shoot!!!! Wow!!

Rebecca, x

rebecca@rtphotographics.co.uk
www.rtphotographics.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment