Wednesday 3 June 2009

The Birks of Aberfeldy

Sunday was another bright and beautiful day, perfect for a trip to the Birks of Aberfeldy!

Now, I'm not a Rabbie Burns nut, and if I'm honest I haven't a clue what half his poems and songs are about! But, if ever there was a song that summed up the gorgeous light that filters down through the trees and sparkles on the water, 'the Birks of Aberfeldy' is it!!

What a beautiful little spot and one that I shall revisit many times through the year. The autumn colours are going to be amazing and I shall certainly be back for that!

I can also see a model draped across these rocks in my imagination, so if you fancy that and want to do some modelling, send me an e-mail rebecca@rtphotographics.co.uk and we'll definitely sort something out. Don't worry, I take great care of my models and will make sure there's plenty of coffee, hot chocolate, and anything else you need to be comfortable and warm!!

You can check out my website http://rtphotographics.co.uk/ and if you like what I do, get in touch and we'll have some fun!

So bonnie lassies (and laddies!) will ye go, will ye go to the birks of Aberfeldy?

Rebecca,x.

No comments:

Post a Comment