Tuesday 23 June 2009

In the Loch!

Well, that was certainly different!

I was asked to get some photos of a young lad swimming in the loch with his dog, fair enough, and I was delighted when I turned up to find his older sister was also along for the shoot.
What I didn't expect though, was that the guys would be fully dressed, and there would also be an old child's scooter along as well.
It was quite late when we got to the loch and the light was very flat, but it was still very warm and the water, apparently, was lovely!!
It all contributed to the complete bizarreness of the evening, and we've come home with some totally bonkers photos!!

Not the usual family portrait shots, but what a laugh!

I love location shoots with families as much as with models. This will stick with me as one of the oddest, but, professional as ever, I kept to the brief and the family are delighted. I love this job!!

Have a look at my website to see how I can help you get the shots you want,


or contact me by e-mail rebecca@rtphotographics.co.uk
Rebecca,x.

No comments:

Post a Comment