Monday 21 September 2009

mmmmm cake!!!!

One of my passions, apart from photography, is cake. Ask me to take photographs of cake and I'm in paradise!! Unless of course I wouldn't be allowed to taste a sample in which case I'd be suffering some kind of cruel torture. Shudders, doesn't bear thinking about!

KB's Cakes of Perthshire do, however, know my weaknesses very well and allow me to sample their wares, and my word, what wonderful wares!!!



Run by a lady of exceptional talent, KB's Cakes produce celebration cakes that are not only tasty, but they are imaginative, creative and really a work of art... a very tasty work of art!!



Fresh, free range and organic, KB's Cakes are the best in the business and, believe me, when it comes to sweet treats I really know a good cake when I eat one!! If you're in need of a celebration cake, for whatever reason, e-mail me rebecca@rtphotographics.co.uk and I'll put you in touch with KB's Cakes. And no, I'm not on commission!!!



Mind you, there's an idea, hmm, I could take payment in cup cakes, mmmmm.

Rebecca, x

No comments:

Post a Comment