Tuesday 11 August 2009

Rosie



While on my travels round England last month, I stopped at my sister's place for a couple of days and had a wonderful time. While I was there, amongst other things we took the opportunity to get some shots of my niece Rosie ballet dancing.

She is a fantastic ballerina at just 14 years old, with so much elegance, grace, beauty and strength.
Rosie is already very tall, and on pointes must be at least 6 ft, so space was a bit of an issue as we were doing the shoot in my sister's living room! Rosie was amazing though, she completely understood what was needed and just did it... quite probably the most restricted space she's ever danced in, squeezed between the TV and my lights!!
What a star!!!
Hopefully we'll do some more another time, but thanks so much Rosie, you are amazing!!
Also thanks to Helen for letting us take over your living room and for helping out!
Rebecca, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment