Wednesday 26 August 2009

Made it!!!

Hooray!! I'm so excited... I've just done a google check on my website name, I just typed in 'rt photographics'; I didn't add any more than that, no 'UK' or 'Scotland', or 'portrait photographer', 'headshots for actors', none of that... just 'rt photographics', and there it is, number 1 on the first page! Hooray!!!

So a HUGE thank you to everyone who has ever clicked through to my website, and for all of you who read my blog updates. I'm incredibly pleased and happy and excited, and it's all thanks to you!

x.

The website is updated all the time, as new photos come in and the advice pages change, keeping up to date with all the latest information and facts to help get your headshots noticed!

If you haven't visited the website for a while, pop by and see what's new... then come back next week and see what else is new!! It's so exciting, it's forever changing, evolving, and growing and it's all down to you. Thank you :D

I have another photo shoot on Friday with a beautiful wee girl in Meigle, just down the road from us here in Blairgowrie.

There are some more Scottish actor's headshots to come, and another trip to the studio in London in October, for even more headshots... there are a couple of places left; if you need headshots that work for you, email me rebecca@rtphotographics.co.uk and we'll get you booked in! If you can't make it in October, don't worry, e-mail me anyway and we'll arrange a suitable time for you.

So please do keep on clicking through, have a look at the website and see what's new on the advice pages and in the galleries. With so much happening, there's always something new to see!


Rebecca, x


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Rebecca. You're steadily coming up in the world. I'm happy for you. ",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jan, I'm so sorry I didn't see your comment before but thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete