Wednesday 19 May 2010

Puppy Love

I spent a wonderful weekend with friends in Lincolnshire and, as ever, my faithful pooch came along too.



My friends have a gorgeous young Siberian husky called Roxy, who isn't really used to other dogs coming into her territory and stealing her bones right from under her nose, so you can imagine we were a bit worried as to how it might all turn out!! It was a bit awkward for the first hour, but as soon as she realised Hogy was just a big ball of fluff after all, Roxy was smitten! It was so cute to see her gazing adoringly at him, licking his mouth and nudging him to play. He certainly didn't object and they made a very lovely couple!



Margaret and I took them across the fields for a walk and they met a few other furry friends,



but nothing could separate them, they were in love. All they needed was a big bowl of spaghetti to share, you know, like the one where they end up on the same string of pasta!!

Oh, I do like a happy ending... but alas, these two fluffy youngsters were torn apart and I had to bring my young pup back to Berkshire as Roxy pines for him nearly 100 miles away in Lincolnshire. How cruel fate can be!



I'm sure they will be reunited in time, but for now, well, their lives and their loves must each tread different paths...

Rebecca, x

www.rtphotographics.co.uk
rebecca@rtphotographics.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment