Tuesday 22 June 2010

Chloe is Growing Up!!

I can't resist showing you my Great Niece, Chloe!



She's certainly growing up fast and I'm really happy to say that she's growing up to be as adventurous and excited about life as her Great Aunty Becca!!



She always seems to be happy, even when being bowled over by the dogs... she just picks herself up, brushes herself down, looks at them with a frown and then toddles off chuckling! I am sad to say, however, that her dancing is no better than her Great Aunt Becca's!!! Probably not quite as bad as mine because I should have had a lot more practise at it over the years, but, nonetheless, it's pretty unrecognisable as dancing! Bless 'er!!



With a cheeky grin like Chloe's and her sense of fun and huge spirit, who cares if she can't dance when she's older? She's as cute as a button and we love her to pieces!



I've done incredibly well for nieces and nephews actually! Every single one of them is a gem, and they are all so different in their own ways, I love each and every one!! 5 nieces, 3 nephews, 1 great niece, 1 very proud aunty!!

Rebecca, x

www.rtphotographics.co.uk
rebecca@rtphotographics.co.uk

2 comments: