Tuesday 22 June 2010

Pretty for the Prom!

You may remember Holly and Charlotte from our day out on the photography tutorial at the Hawk Conservancy Trust in Hampshire, but here they are in far more glamorous style getting ready for their school prom. The girls were joined by their friend Jess and all three looked totally gorgeous, I know you'll agree!!

Here's Holly...



I love the idea of dressing up for the school prom; it was just a disco back in our day and although I've no doubt the girls spent a lot of effort on their make up or whatever, it pales into complete insignificance when compared to this!

This is Jessica...



I don't even remember going to our end of school disco... in fact I'm fairly sure I didn't! I do vaguely remember an ice skating trip to Richmond (yes, that's how long ago it was, the ice rink closed YEARS ago!!) and then there was strawberries and cream on the terrace when sixth form finished, but I certainly don't remember any disco. But seeing the girls dressed up so beautifully and seeing their smiles and the way they suddenly looked so grown up and gorgeous, I think they will ALWAYS remember this!

I mean, see how stunning Charlotte looks too...


Have a lovely, lovely time Holly, Charlotte and Jess, you look absolutely beautiful and I know how proud your parents are!! Ooooh, I feel so happy and smiley looking at these photos again, thank you ladies, it really was a huge pleasure :-D

Rebecca, x

www.rtphotographics.co.uk
rebecca@rtphotographics.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment